BUSINESS, CORPORATE AND REAL ESTATE LAW
- Business Transactions
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Partnership Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Banking and Commercial Finance
- Business Formation
- Corporate Governance
Why call Wilkins Law Group?
We LISTEN to you and ANSWER clearly.
We FOCUS on YOUR needs and desires.
You operate intelligently and efficiently; and we do, too. We have experienced the traditional law firm model, and saw a better way to serve you. You want a lean, efficient business law firm that leverages technology to deliver fast, cost-effective results. With over 40 years combined experience, we have business relationships and contacts around the world.
Call us, and you'll be pleased.
Lee Wilkins has provided strategic advice and counsel to businesses and their owners for over forty years, including the following:
• Merger, Acquisitions and Sales of Businesses or Divisions
• Real Estate Purchases, Sales and Development
• Banking and Tax-Exempt Bonds
• Commercial Finance and Securitizations
• Loan Workouts
• Regulatory Compliance and Tax Planning
• Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements,
including Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure
• Intellectual Property and Trademarks
In the direct selling niche, Lee has assisted with:
• Regulatory Compliance
• Product Claims and Disclaimers
• Marketing and Advertising
• Endorsements and Testimonials
Lee has been active in Meritas, a global affiliation of law firms with nearly 7,000 lawyers in 176 firms. He served on the Meritas Board of Directors from 2009 through 2012. He also served on the Quality Assurance Committee (2009-2015), Strategic Planning Committee (2013-2014) and Governance Task Force (2012-2013). Meritas recognized Lee’s service by naming him the 2013 Grahovac Award Recipient. Lee’s Meritas service has resulted in many treasured friends and trusted business contacts throughout the world.
Law Firm Experience:
• Wilkins Law Group, President, 2015 - Present
• Cantey Hanger LLP, Partner in Charge of Dallas Office,
1991–2014; and Chair of Business and Tax Section,
• Jenkens & Gilchrist, Partner, 1978-1991
• J.D., 1978, University of Oklahoma College of Law; Notes
and Comments Editor, Oklahoma Law Review
• B.A., 1974, Oklahoma State University, English Literature,
with Honors in English
Bar Admissions and Affiliations:
• State Bar of Texas (Business Law, Real Estate and
• Dallas Bar Association
Lee is married to his law school classmate, Linda Wilkins. They enjoy golf, tennis, scuba diving and underwater photography.